Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shine Model



Passion still runs through her veins and is there to stay!
I never forget the time when these photo was taken. Just completed "O's", looking for a job. Being neither here nor there. Being so constraint by weak health. But it is something that has NEVER and WILL NEVER dampen the high spirited Princess.
Finally she dive with both feet in going to passion. Though short lived due to persuing other path. This passion has never left her.

No comments: