Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Two of Chalices

The Two of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in compromise.
 
I am not alone. I offer and accept love, support, and happiness to connect with the pleasure and beauty of my hearts desire.
 
There are two sides to everything and I don't always have to be right. I am empowered by expression and my gift is attraction.
 

Today's Card



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: