Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Senior Communications Executive Post

I guess congrats are in order cuz! I so proud to see you on the Detroit Papers!!

Congratulations on your senior communications executive posting. You
must really be happy about it- WELL DONE!!!!

Wow! So handsome in the picture too...smiling like a Cheshire cat from
ear to ear


Ibrahim

People on the Move

Awards

Barbara Lewis , director of communications for Lutheran Social Services of Michigan, received an Award of Excellence.

Banking

Citizens Bank, Flint, appointed Patty Williams to district officer, vice president of the Flint area.

Marketing

Byrum & Fisk Advocacy Communications, East Lansing, hired Azlan Ibrahim as senior communications executive and Thomas Morgan as communications executive.

Education

Wayne State University appointed Michael G. Wright to associate vice president for marketing, communications.

No comments: