Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dreams are My Reality

A 'dream' is the experience of a sequence of images, sounds, ideas, emotions, or other sensations during sleep, especially REM sleep. The events of dreams are often impossible or unlikely to occur in physical reality, and are outside the control of the dreamer. The exception to this is known as lucid dreaming, in which dreamers realize that they are dreaming, and are sometimes capable of changing their dream environment and controlling various aspects of the dream. The dream environment is often much more realistic in a lucid dream, and the senses heightened.

REM - Rapid Eye Movement


Can they be true?? A premonition?? A warning??


Hmmmmmm .... I would accept it with a pinch of salt IF .... none of MY dreams ever come true. But ever since I was five years old. My dreams have never failed my may it be a fair warning in my heart or premonition.


Problem is ..... I seldom know what they represents and often seek the help of old folks or "wise" man who knows or seems to have the knowledge. Sometimes scary and I can get paranoid.


But it seems useless and pointless. .... except pray for the best. Think positive in ALL situation and hope for the best ....."HOPE can bring you FREEDOM and FEAR can keep you PRISONER". I believe we live our life with both HOPE and FEAR for one cannot live without the other.


In black you can read the word GOOD, in white the word EVIL (inside each black letter is a white letter). It's all very physiological too, because it visualizes the concept that good can't exist without evil (or the absence of good is evil).

No comments: