Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Circle of Trust

Hhhhhmmm .... blood or no blood.  Family, kins folks, friends, strangers ..... *sigh* what's the difference?  Aren't we all human beings on this earth??
 
Why do most of us turn to friends??  Not that we don't trust our blood line but more how they look upon us.  Its wearing me down.  For me as long as I don't ask money from my parents and trouble them.  So my troubles are just mine for me to burden.
 
I was never always a goodie goodie two shoes.  My family had to bail me out of trouble time and time again.  But those things take time to change.  Yet, the sarcasm, badgering, bantering make me stick to my guns more defiant than ever.
 
Those of you in my shoes .... what have we to say to our bloodline!  We lie.  Though our intent are not malicious.  For if we reveal the truth.  They would think otherwise.
 
*sigh* and more *sighs*.
 
So who knows us better or the problems and sufferings we go through?? .... THEY become our Circle of Trust.
 
When will it finally be over??  An answer I know not.  So a double life we lead.  I so wish it could be different.  But its soooooooooooo IMPOSSIBLE.  A mask I wear to often.  Though the mask gets heavier I do not have much of a choice .... FOR NOW anyways.
 
  but yeah, I have that circle of trust to keep me going and strong.


The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

No comments: