Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Update Issues ...

Sorry folks for not updating my blog.  Just that I have loads of things on myh mind.  Paham, paham aje lah .
 
My new job is ok and reasons for my leaving ... ONLY KNOWN TO ME AND ME ALONE.  So be patient ya.  I'll update it the minute I have time ok ...
 
Issues that has happen in the course of the time since I last update ... What will these contents hold??  WHATEVER YOU THINK IT IS and WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE ... till I unreval these stories.
 
Circle of Trust
Age is Just a Number
Farewell Travellers
Back into the Grind
Outrage of Modesty
New Door
Singapore Vs Aussie
Closure of National Stadium
Lay Your Troubles
Ms Malaysia
Handling A "@#$%"
Old Flame
Mr Unreplaceable


What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: