Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Birthday Celeb

It was all too soon before my birthday finally arrived.  It was uneventful.  Though my Happy and merry wishes poured in from all corners of the globe.  I thank you all for remembering this day.
 
As for me?? ..... I was busy with Darian and ACE @ Work.  The place I use to work as a Child Care teacher for seven years ..... once upon a time  :)
 
I went back to LP to get my black gown JUST IN CASE I can't fit into my River Island "nicey".  Ha ha was soooooooo happy that I still could!!
 
All the "hellos" and the "long time no see" and the huggings. .......... Gosh!!  It was soooooooo good to see you people once more.  I'm so happy that I could catch up with you guys for the short hours that I was there.  Thanks for contributing to my blog.  Very interesting articles.  Pictures and snap shots was taken (wich I will publish when time permits).
 
Routine never forgotten though its been a long time since I've been a Child Care Teacher .... but once a teacher .... always a teacher!! 
 
I went to my old class and was welcomed with children that recognised me.  They have certainly grown that I could not recognise them with first glance!!  Since I have not changed in my looks they could recognise me with ease and that children have a memory of an elephant!!
 
I helped them in the make-up.  When it was time we all piled in the bus that awaits us.  Due to lack of space the teachers had to stand.  Met zan and her family there.  We went to our holding room ... which was on the 5th floor.  The lift transports us up there in batches since it could only hold so many people.
 
I went down to join the rest .... since I'm supposedly to be a guest.  I enjoyed the show tremendously.  Shahrazad met all her old friends whose brother or sister was involve in the concert.  Once over I went back with them via MRT.  It was a long day for me and my phone was off or was in silent mode most of the time. ................


Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: