Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Life Paints a Picture

All toooo soon. I am missing people I use to be with. Hating myself. Thinking why?? Why can I NEVER think or take heed to warnings...... I think I know that answer .... Its because I love my now, my present moment. For that what the future of REALITY might hold got lost in thought of fantasy.

For now a mask I will wear and show for that is what that is to be expected of me.

Missing the Princess that she once was. I guess life itself has taken toll on all of us. I think the key here is to adapt to the changes and be happy for the littlest things in life. Sometimes ... I just want to get lost in the forest and stay a hermit. Hhhhhmmm sounds good.

Everyone's life is a picture,
Painted by only one person,

Life itself.
The picture shows everything you're doing,

And everything you have done.
But sometimes, Life gets tired.

And doesn't want to paint a picture.
So, Life sends problems to stop you,

If you give up, your picture is finished.
If you keep going, so does your picture.

So the question is:
How soon do you want to see your picture?

Do you want to see it now?
When it could be so much more?

Or later, when there's so much more than before?
It's your choice,

I'll keep going.

No comments: