Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Severely Stricken by Grief

Few adults ever listen to what their children have to say UNTILL its too late. Why?? Why is it soooooooo hard?? I don't get it??

You are my child so YOU MUST RESPECT ME!!

Child's reply (only under their breath) would be .... I WILL respect you because you tell me. But I'm not sincere because you MAKE ME like this ...... or something to that effect.

Sometimes the adults just hear but fail to listen and this brings about the lack of understanding their child. How can a child make the parents see their point of view?? When??

When they start disappearing?? When they start talking??

But have we ever asked ourselves why and look at our own actions?? Maybe its us and not THEM the children.

Respect is something one earns and not just being dished out because one has the rank to do so.
THAT IS THE WORSE KIND OF ALL THE BS THERE IS!!

Oh I so feel pity for you. I cry sometimes looking at the situation that you are in. You have a house but you do not have a home. That doesn't sound right. A home is your sanctuary, your paradise.

If one cannot see your view .......... how can you ever show them or make them understand??

How long can one be patient?? Everything has limits. Like a volcano about to erupt. It can only take a certain pressure. Courage you need. Courage you will have when the time approaches.

Remember dear, FEAR can ONLY keep you a prisoner. Hope can set you free. But to have hope is to find Courage.

Sometime to make a person see things YOU NEED TO BREAK THE FIRST RULE. As a last resort ONLY when one fails to listen to you. I feel sad and miserable and NO ONE can do anything if YOU don't do anything. We can only just observe and give our shoulder to cry on :((

Courage my dear .... courage. ok. Rest assured there are people around that love you and want to see the old bubbly you appear. Take care ok and remember that I'll always be here whenever you need. Though I sometimes may not be able to be physically there. .... oh well ... you know what I mean.

Love ya always.

No comments: