Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pontianak by Dan

Ehhhhh..seramnyer..received tis email from my fren..


i took this picture myself while on the way home with my cousin, spotted
something flew from a nearby school across the road and landed on a tree
when we stop at the traffic junction...
told my cousin to ride slowly as we make a right turn n i snap a pic with
my O2 Atom...if u're curious where exactly i took this pic...well...it's
at Blk 846 Tampines St 82...yes..just a few
blocks away from my place...n the time..it's just 11+...strangely the
playground is where teens like to hangout in large group but that nite is
a 'Silent Nite' so to speak....when dis pic was
taken u're wondering...it's wednesday nite...yes on d 21st...just a few
days ago...

No comments: