Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, December 21, 2007

LP Occupied

Zan's in-laws came and occupied LP for the month.  Flashbacks of D Court went through my mind ..... taking turns at PC, sharing the Kingsize bed with the two youn uns .... Thank God my dad's bed is huge!!
 
Zan did all the entertaining as usual ... I basically stayed out of her affairs.  I was at JE or JB or BR. Ha ha ha choice a plenty.
 
But I did make a courtesy call and mama and dad and Luisi's family too spent the day at LP.  It was fun.  The dinning table filled till we had to look for extra chairs.  Something that mama had to get use too ... with the kids joining the table (as that was not a custom at her place)
 
The hours lingered on.  Laughters and gossips and merry sounds from the hustle bustle of the children filled the air .... was the order of the day.  I absorbed the senses that filled the air ... How I missed that feeling.  Well, Zan ... can't our relationship change??  What went wrong??  Sadden by this fact always forever harbouring in my hearts of hearts.
 
WHATEVER!!  I suppose sibling rivalry will still stay for some. ....
 
Many more happier tomorrows.
 


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: