Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Six of Chalices

Today's Card

The Six of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in self-consciousness. I am not alone.

It's not too late to make a fresh start or to pursue my hearts desire. The fountain of my youth or my Holy Grail is revealed in the simple pleasures and gestures that are unaware of their own beauty, connection, and power.

I am empowered by nostalgia or past perceptions and my gift is rejuvenation.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: