Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Night Out with Princess

For the week that our "Ms Roberts" and her beau was not around .... we had a little bit more of peace than the usual ruckus when both were around.

One night when Hottie ain't around or rather could not make it. We played X-box. Dearest Princess had to show me all the moves. Ha ha, what else is new?? Showered and washed up and we had a late dinner. Reminisce the past and the good old days at Woodies. We were in casual shorts and t-shirts.

After dinner princess was talking about the placess she recced in the vicinity with Hottie and wanted to show it to me. Wow!! I went wild and was delighted since its been quite awhile that I've gone out with Princess. Ok so its not a "proper" outing ..... but half a loaf is better than none.

We went walked and walked to even places I never knew existed!! Actually we were searching for a place with "fairy lights", where one can sit and just enjoy the ambience. Sadly we could not find the place .... don't exactly know why. Perhaps we got lost or missed a turn or something.

Neither of us could believe the distance we walked in OUR CASUALS AT THAT!!

Oh well, it was a good day in all. We slept late after watching reruns of Lord of the Rings. I can never get sick of ever watching that!

We both prayed for more brighter tomorrows.....

No comments: