Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

I am aware that for some it may be a blue Christmas due to some circumstances but nevertheless we need to keep our chin up and count our blessings.

I strongly believe in Karma and that What come Around goes around.  Its hard not to think of revenge to those that have wronged us in the past ... REVENGE is something that we should not harbour in our hearts.  Let us all pray for strength to overcome "bad" feelings or emotions.


Merry Christmas to the ONES I love,
Even on this day of love for all,
Remembering the love of one whose call
Redeemed all those whose hearts his love might move.
Yet only one love does my spirit prove,

Chosen in a passion like a squall,
Having in such ecstasy withal
Rejoiced in what we were created of.
In such love do we find our way outdoors,
So to be drawn to love of flesh and soul,
Traveling beyond our village green,
Moving towards the wash along our shores
As our love joins the greater love unseen,
Shining with dark passion on the whole.


Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: