Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Phuket Contact

below are the dive contact for when we are in the similans (23-26 Dec).  The dive master is Khun Amin.  He is contactable through his office in Phuket, and his wife's name is Phen.  He has a staff name Am (English name is Amy), she handles all the bookings..etc.
 
Phuket has a decom chamber SOS unit.  Don't worry we will take all the safety stops and dive safe.  thank you for your concern.
 
Juno residence is where we will stay when we return to Patong on 26 Dec. 
 
Haven't done much, sat on the beach, snorkeled, went for a massage..and ate yummy Phad Thai & Fish Cakes..
 
love to all ,
wati
 
ps- will contact you when i return to Patong.  We leave at 6.00am tomorrow for Similans
 



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: