Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

R and R at Mama's - 22/11/07 till 25/11/07

Since its been awhile that I've not gone to Mama's house. I thought I'd make it an effort this time to go. So I left on Fri and came back on Sun.

Wow!! It a REAL ..... REST and RELLLLLLLAAAAXXXXX all I did was to catch up on my sleep, sleep and more sleep! Offcourse I also veg infront of the telly.

We had breakfast together catch up on all the old and new news. It felt great to just bond.

I slept in the room downstairs as always, whereby the bathroom and kitchen is a stone's throw. Ha ha. But that helps though. Since my handphone was down that just means no communication!! Well, I just don't want to impose on my dad and mama. The good thing about no communication is that you don't have to think much. Nothing matters. ...

So Sunday came too soon. But a short rest was all I needed. It really felt great.

Mama took me back to LP and I stayed up watching CSI, CSI and CSI by the late night .... I went back to BR.

Oh, how I miss my princess.

No comments: