Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Eight of Swords

The Eight of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in denial or blocking. 'Don't even go there.' I will not let myself be limited, paralyzed, held hostage or alienated by fear or fantasy that relies on exploitive emotional rescue, sacrifice of truth, or victimization.

I will not be a prisoner to my own perceptions or expectations. Why did Cinderella stay? Do I want to be right or alone? Why have I placed a mental gag order on my own suffering or thinking?

I am empowered to question or endure by virtue of my own self-worth because there is no honor in sacrificing my self to victimhood.

Today's Card

 



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: