Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Night Market Outing

One day in October if my memory serves me right .....

Waited for Luisi and the kids at mum's house. As the kids were promised rides on carousel and toy trains and such. So THEY are the ones that were looking forward to it more than US adults who were just looking forward to the array of food and snacks that they have.

Zan had a go at me for buying the kids some drinks. Hey gal, that was not necessary .... at least not in public anyways!! I may not have money to spend a whole lot but .... one or two bucks for drinks .... I think I can spare that.

We got loads of food. The kids enjoyed themselves tremendously as I video taped their funny acions and candid shots. (its on my imeem.com site)

As usual the spread of food did whet our appetite. But since it was impossible to get EVERY SINGLE one of them. We had to pick and choose. By the time e got home .... we dug in with what food we had while the kids played to their heart's content. Till one of them wail as it always happen when there is too much laughter.

Once the kids showered they each went home to their humble abode. Darian slept over at mum's with me. It was fun playing with the kids. I was missing that a great deal.

No comments: