Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Breather from Home

Princess spent few days at JE with my own plans filling my days. She had to fend for her self most of the time. Spending time with friends and taking it in a day at a time. Spent and chatted what time she has with my mum. Quite cute actually :)

She slept outside using my bed whilst I slept with Mida. It was ok since I've slept with her before .... she doesn't snore!! Hee hee.

Before this event Chomelanggun and partner have visited my mum and are comfortable with her company. So is everyone who visits my mum .... as long as one do not cross her "mad" path.

Days wore on ... impatience grew on both sides. Talked, disucssion, meetings and what have you .... final analysis .... well, situation - status quo.

*sighs* will it end?? I'm sure. Just the unknown duration.

No comments: