Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Phuket

Arrived safely in Phuket...took sooo long to clear immigration.  there was plane load of eastern europeans who had visa problems!!!
 
anyways, had great seafood and today we will sort out our diving thing.  we leave tomorrow morning and will not get back to Patong beach till 26 Dec.
 
I think there should be telephone recep while i am out on the island so will send you SMS, ok?
 
thanks for coming to the airport yesterday and sorry again for the little run around.
 
have a feasting time over the hols!
 
love
wati
 
ps- drive safely Lus.


Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: