Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Hot Day

Today the weather was hot except for the occasional breeze which is welcoming in this heat.

Today was kind of tiring.  I get exhausted when I'm with my mum.  Ha ha, what else is new.   I am however feeling much better and I've completed my antibiotic tablets.  Yeah, my work thingie was a setup!!  Anguish has not left me yet.  I can't get over the fact that someone would do something like this to me!!  its so stupid.

Rob my brother-in-law told me to go to the top brass.  But I told him its not worth the effort and I just want to put this behind me and let it slide.  Many years ago I had to go to court to sue an education board for breach of trust.  I won!!

Today I got up feeling lazy and so I lazed in bed imagining what it would be like to have someone sharing your life with.  Imagining me going downstairs in my robe making pancakes or French toast for breakfast.  Ooooooooohhhh what a thought.  I had to get up to reality and slap myself a couple of times telling myself that its just virtual reality.  Oh how I so want that to come true!

But since I am alone ... my habit ... get up ... go to the PC fire it up.  While letting it run, I head for the showers.  Later, go downstairs boil some water for coffee and toasting bread.  Whilst that is in the process, turn the TV on to BBC world news.  Once breakfast is done ... THAN I am all ready to face the world anew!!

I arrived at the Longbottom's house just in the nick of time.  Just when Sara was about to come home in her school van.  Spent the day with with my niece and nephew ...... Oooooooooohhhhhhh they are sooooo cute. and Sara so grown up.  Had lunch with Sara, which took her about a million years to finish her meal..... as usual!!

Telling me about school and how she had to tell off her classmate for teasing her surname.  Her full name - Sarawati June Longbottom.  Well, with a surname like THAT yup, you would expect some.  The father had that went he was in elementary school.  He had to fight for his name with tooth and nail. ..... well ... maybe not literally .... ok sometimes literally.

My three year old nephew Zack is such a joy to be with ONLY when the mother is not around.  When the mother is around ... the ONLY person he sees is his mum.

Saw the movie Meet the Robinsons with Sara .  Played play-dough with them.

Earlier on today I watched The Last Day of World War 1 and The Forgotten War of Korea on the History channel and Supermax Prison in Arizona - Solitaire Confinement on Crime and Investigation Network.  Its amazing. 

Can you believe that people were still dieing on the Last Day at the 11th hour of World War 1... 11th November at 11am in 1918!!  Its interesting on what knowledge I gain just by watching these channels.  Maybe tomorrow when I have more time I will blog them to share with my readers of what I know.  Its incredible!!

Its now 00:07hrs I just finished watching CSI and now about to head to bed.  Photos attach are Sara, Zack and my sis Luisiawati ... but we call her Luisi for short.  Pronounce as Lucy.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: