Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Cool Day

Today I'm feeling much better and I just did my laundry and cooked chicken feet soup.  I love to nibble on bones.  You know how some like the drumsticks, some breasts, some wings .... I like the wings.

Breakfast was peanut butter sandwich and coffee.  I can't work without coffee.  I am so happy to hear from Dickson though the letter is short and sweet.  How I treasure that allot.  I was just hoping to hear more.  Perhaps I would talk to him briefly later.

I was going to see my mum but .... too tired maybe later.  I'll just play it by ear.  Ana slept late so she is still sleeping.  Its  11:53am now.  I'll get her up at 12pm.

So yesterday I manage to watch all my CSI ... Ha, ha, despite of the fact that I was dozing in and out of consciousness.   I enjoy having Ana and her friends at LP.  Actually, good company.  She was extra quiet yesterday, though I can still hear  the normal commotion and "noise" of a typical teenager.  She knew I was not well and showed her concern.  Thanks sweetie.

The weather today was nice and cool with continuous  breeze blowing in.  Hhhhhhmmm love that feeling.   My fave channel on cable now currently - History, Crime and Investigation, Foxcrime, AXN, Starworld and last but not least the morning doze of news from BBC.  I just wish I have more off days.  Oh well, such is life!!

Watching Unconventional Warfare on the History Chanel now while tucked in under my Batman blanket is sooooooooooooo cozy all that is missing is a warm body.  Maybe ONE fine day.

Counting the days ........... 


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: