Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

History Channel

Yesterday I was soooooo stuck on the telly I just could not believe it.  The documentaries on the Forgotten War in Korea, The Last Day of World War One and the Supermax Prison on Solitaire Confinement.

This just goes to show that behaviour of human beings are never a sure fire way of analysing them.  To some .... people's lives are just numbers NOT a person.  some thousands of deaths during wars or some laws of the land can be change for the better ... but the change has consequences.  Who is responsible for that??  Questions and more questions unanswered.

The more I watched these documentaries .... the more I am beginning to wonder.  So the next few articles are dedicated to those documentaries.


Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: