Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year's Eve

Today is the 4th Jan,

New Year's Eve was busy at Mizan's wedding.  Helping in with the preparation and all.  Manage to catch up on sleep after a sleepless 48hrs.  It was good just to relax and lay in.

My training will start on the 7th Jan till 11th Jan.  I will only get the job if I pass the test.  This is something new.  Its a private company.  It teaches us on how to teach children the technique on accelerated learning.  Its a refresher course.

But I am actually not waiting for that and still pursuing  other jobs.  I'm bored , broke and all I want to do is to lie under my covers and stay there like forever .... basically that's all that I did today.  But I told myself to be strong and face the world.  If I don't help myself .... no one will.

Its late and its now 1.37am and I've sent more resume.

For the first time in a long while ...... I'm kinda lazy to even update my blog to the displeasure of many .... oh well.  One of those things.  I've got friends coming over to the house and just trying their best to cheer me up.


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: