Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rumi's Wedding - 9/12/07

9th Dec 2007

So my "LiTTLE" Jap niece had finally tied the knot. I was honoured to grace this event. Boy!! It was grand. It is only at weddings do I get to meet all my relatives. Everyone was surprised when they saw me gracing the hallway.

Asking me about my "MIA" but i just let it slide and and gave excuse about work and such. But to those that the truth be known to them ... their smile said it all. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of everyone hugging me and rattling out a series of questions ..... gosh!!! I feel like as though I'm the star!!

On her wedding day her dad called everyone he knew ... old and new friends. One of my cuz suspected that this will be his last leg. I suspect that too. But Rumi - your dad still look good and healthy.

You look great that day. thanks for asking about Jazzmann but he's no longer with and and have been for quite sometime now. But he's doing ok and Princess too. This is a new year for her. Sorry she didn't come ... lot of drama during that period of time.

Rumi .... your wedding was just as wonderful and was just as tiring I can imagine. I was tired too just by traveling from Pine Tree Club to the guy side than I gave up. But for you ... you had to go back over to your place and the night reception over at the Pine Tree Club AGAIN!! How did you manage that!!



Mizan my nephew .... you are the next groom. Only one I know who got married on the Eve of new year. Which onctinued right through the 1st of Jan and on the 5th Jan its the Bride's side at Hyat Hotel. Wow!! Yours was grand mate!!

My nieces and nephews

Shahrazad Logan, Sarawati Longbottom, Darian Logan
Luisi and her kids and myself


This video was taken at a distant ... so it ain't so good. Plus swarmed around by people. But I was there - and that was enough to capture the flavour itself.

No comments: