Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Present Day

Its been so long ... there are days where I just totally exhausted from work.  Shift been changing.  Getting use to the long distance.

My good friend Don is stuck up in Changi General for some infection of his old injury of a broken leg.  I use to visit him after work.  But not lately.  Heard he's doing well and have been taking "leave out" from hospital  and be back in time for the next IV.
 
Today, its now 15:49hrs ... time for me to take my next dosage.  The TV's been on but I welcome some "noise" in the background.  Made lunch for myself - instant noodles, beef burgers and veggie and a huge mug of tea.  I drink loads of tea when I am ill.  So lunch and CSI sounds good at the moment followed by more CSI .... how can anyone get sick of CSI!!

So now ..... I think I'll hit the sack till tonight at least or till my next dose.

Yesterday was the worse day I've had in a long while .......  bad cough, flu, fever, the doctor told me to have a good rest and not be stressed out about work.  Maybe I've been overworked till my body could not take it anymore.

All I did was to jugged down loads of water take my antibiotic tablets, sit down with marathon Heroes in front of me on Starworld.  But I could not watch the entire 22 or 24  episodes .... I gave up after the 19th episode.  I was like going in and out of sleep.  The medication the doctor gave me made me feel so drowsy.  Food - I could not stomach in anything.  But after awhile I forced two peanut butter and jam on toasted sandwich and pizza.

Well, .... a better tomorrow .....???  I'm so glad I've got 3 days off!!

The day before yesterday, was such a bad day for me ................. still recovering from a bad flu.  I had to go to work.  I dread going to work but i manage to pull myself up and was at work on time.  There was so much work  -  lunch was close to impossible.  But I had snacks and this cute little student gave me a piece of cake.

The weather was nice and warm today so I was please but it did not make any difference since I was in doors most of the time.  I finished at 5pm sharp and went home immediately.  Once I got home did some chores and laundry.  I found out that Ana left the tap running and I went absolutely ballistic at her for not checking.   Anyways  .... that's over now.  I made dinner and sat down relaxing, eating, and watching the Aswan Dam on the History channel.  If I'm not too sleepy I might stay up and watch CSI Miami and Dexter on the Foxcrime channel.

But I'm already Yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnning now!  Perhaps I'll just lie down and listen to La Traviata (sometimes I like listening to Opera).


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: