Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nothing Much

Today is my first day at work since my Medical Leave.  Still daze with medication ... but better than last Friday.  At least I am up and about.

Most of my meals today were 3 in One cereal.  I don't mind at least it healthy right??

Today I had to start of the week with my longest shift.  :(  tiring as always but I manage to pull through it.  The day passes by with a blink of an eye especially when you have tonnes of work at hand.  Manage to complete all my tasks and proud of it too.

I came home about and hour or so ago.  Sat down check my email as usual whilst watching telly .... as usual.   Listen to the Last Tsar on the History Channel.  That's because I missed my CSI :(  Well, there is the CSI Sunday Supreme which I cannot wait.  Oh how I treasure my Sundays!  My shift changed AGAIN!!  Now my off days will be Monday and alternate Sunday.  But I can't complain.  They really work you to your bones!  What else is new!

Made a peanut butter sandwich and hot cup of tea ........... and THAT was my supper.  After this I'll take a shower before I hit the sack and get ready for another day in the GRIND!  Such is life!

Today ............... is so full of bad news:

1) America is in the midst of inflation
2) Heath Ledger died
3) Only God knows how the Election is going!

I think that's all the bad news I can handle for the day ... or night rather.

So sleep tight, sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite  ;)


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: