Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jealousy??

Today was the worse day of my life.  I just lost my job .... someone framed me and I went absolutely ballistic!!

Went into the office as per normal and the principal told me that was being dismissed and I ask for the reason.  she asked me to follow her to the pantry and I did.  She showed me an empty wine bottle and asked me if it was mine ... I said no.  I told her I am still on medication means I can't drink alcohol.   We argued for a bit ... I told her I am not the sort to drink at work.  Besides if it was mine .... why would I want to keep an empty wine bottle in the fridge.  How stupid do they think I am!!  Can't they think that if it was mine I would already have thrown it in the bin??  Rather than keep am e,pty bottle in the fridge and discriminate myself??  Anyways  I have solid proof that it was not me.  BUt I had enough of this nonsense and I will not have any of these. 

So I left .......... besides they weren't paying me enough.  I have to spend at least $6 to $8 - USD in public transport.  I have to travel for 1 and a half hours before I get there.

But I am wondering why??  Who would want to pin this on me??  I spoke to one of my closest friends there ... and was told that there are some teacher or teachers are actually jealous of me.  Jealous??  But why??  What have I done??  Its not like I'm going to take or spoil their rice bowl!

Oh well!!  Its ok.  At least I now have more time with my family.   Currently just waiting for another offer.

Today was raining hard and that already dampens my mood.  But after speaking to my family and they are being supportive as always.  I am sure there are other offers to come by.

Tomorrow I have plans on spending the day with my mum to help her get some groceries and later go see my niece and nephew; Sara and Zack.  Sara is now 6 and has just started her primary education, she is excited to show me her St Margarette's uniform and Zack who just turned three years old is in a rugby team.  This is the first time I have ever heard a preschool rugby team!!  For a three year old and one who is a slow speaker .... not bad for a half pint!!  Hee hee.

Learning to cope with an elderly ....  teaches me patience.  I must just learn not to take anything they say seriously and to absorb what they say as a pinch of salt.  Gosh!!  I hope I won't be like that.

Later in the evening I might spend time with my surrogate family ... Ana and her mum since its been ages since I have seen Ana's mum.  I bet there's allot to catch up ... as always.

Its now 01:15hrs so that makes today a new day!

Yesterday, as most of my Tuesdays ........... I let the telly to spice up my mood.  How sad life is to look for a programme to spice things up.  Ha ha  CSI Miami with Horatio Caine heading the team followed by Season 2 of Heroes.  Thinking that the bad guy Sylar died in season 1 and was somewhat overjoyed when I watched the trailer for the coming episode only to learn that Sylar will be spearing its ugly head yet AGAIN!!

It is for this reason that I sometimes don't like to watch a series where it continues no end .... example the series LOST.  I just don't get it.  Apparently from my friend's point of view its basically about suffering in hell.

Oh well ... as for now .... I quite satisfied with the series Heroes.  Lets see how long I can last following this faithfully.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: