Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas 2007 at LP

This is the first year and the first time we are having Christmas at LP .... well, that's cause there are more people this year. Shafinas and husband Jonas and their kids are down from Sweden. We had crackers and the works. Luisi did all the shopping and the marketing. she got up at 5am so that she can put all the "birds" in the oven. I.e the 5kg turkey and the 2 chicken!!

Desert - Italian Christmas cake .... which none of us enjoyed it ( it was to dry), typical Christmas Pudding topped with custard made by Rob (that's Luisi's husband - the one sitting next to the man holding his electric guitar)




This is Luisi cutting the turkey! Yummy!!! We all ate like there was no tomorrow.

No comments: