Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Head Hurts

I had the most EXTREMELY boring day at work ..... playing Tetris and Drop Tic-Tac-Toe.  There was only one class and that ended early.  Since there was no action at all.  I decided to close shop early and visit Don at the hospital.  Stayed there for an hour before I left taking a new route.

I just got home not to long ago.  Suddenly my tummy is feeling uneasy, my head hurts and I'm wondering maybe I ate something that just don't feel right.  Today i left work early.  Its a Sunday and normally I watch my CSI  :(  but I think I have to skip it.  I took some Paracetamol and to complete my antibiotic.  I am so glad I am not working tomorrow.  Means I can sleep in.  Yahooooooooo!!

I have no plans except to visit my mum which I have not seen in quite a while.  Ana's mum too called me today and has been asking when am I going to stay at their house next.  Its not that I don't want to or proud as she puts it its just that I don't have most of my things there cause since they moved to a smaller place .... all of my things were returned back to me.

So whenever I stay there she would cook up a storm for me mess her own cupboard just so I could wear new clothes.  I just don't want to put her out of convenience.  But I did tell her that I'd go over once my schedule's not hectic.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: