Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sending Wati Off

Leelawati .... my third sister. The one who just got married to Simon in Oct 2007. For thos of you who are reading this and are wondering why am I introducing the family one at a time?? Answer: its for those who are new to my blog and wondering who is who.

She was here for a week in Singapore in Deecember 2007. Went back to Shanghai on the 1st Dec. So MIzan if you were wondering why I didn't stay until you and your newly wed bride arrive. I had to accompany Wati at the airport for a couple of hours during her transit from Phuket before she heads back to 2 degrees Shanghai.







No comments: