Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas Day Lunch

Today is 27th Dec 2007,

Christmas lunch was great as usual.  It was a feast and staying up all night and getting up early just to put the turkey in the oven was worth it.  My cousins from Sweden came at 12noon sharp.

We had Christmas pudding, mince pie, tarts.  the only difference was this is the first time we had an Italian Christmas Cake which was dry.  Maybe we are suppose to have it with port or sherry ... who knows.  It was not a popular dish.

Crackers were cracked and the kids excited to find what's hidden inside the cracker.  Putting on paper crowns from inside the crackers.  There were no exchanging of gifts this year as most of our finances went into food but was replaced with goodie bags for the kids.

Today was not feeling too good.  I guess its the lack of sleep.  So caught up on my sleep today and start preparing my training tomorrow.  It starts at 11am  but I have to get up at 8am and leave the house at 9.30am to take the train as its in the far east.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: