Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Busy Little Bee

Dear All,

So sorry I've not had the time in updating my blog .... been busy.  With interviews.  Getting a new job .... more and more drama.  Cousins coming down from Sweden.  Nephew getting married or rather GOT married already.  Niece starting school.  Princess new term starts.  I got a job too.

So this year being a new year .... erm .... I stopped giving resolutions.  It never really worked for me.  Maybe perhaps I lack perseverence.

However, I got new photos and videos to share.  its not top notch but ... it does capture good memories.
 



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: