Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Slightly better

I'm feeling much better today.  Even though my antibiotic is for a two weeks course ... I'll and going to work tomorrow.  I hope I can make .... No.  I MUST.  There's no other way.

I didn't do anything much except for laundry.  Am watching an on old movie "Jarhead" on Starmovies.  Its about the US marines in the time of Desert Storm who were soooo bored.  Its more a docu drama.  Just to past the time while waiting for "Heroes" of the 1st season.  Not bad .... its about ordinary people with extraordinary powers.

But before that I'll have my CSI Miami for company ............ OH NO!!!  I'm sounding more like a couch potatoe!!

So my weekend was quiet being sick and down.  Sleeping most of the time.  But am so glad that I'm feeling better now.  Can't help feeling depress.  Thanks Catwoman ... you cheered me up among all my other sweet little darlings who kept me company while I was down.  Hope you guys didn't catch what I got ya.  Heee heee.

Hope your weekend was much better than mine.  As for mine .... my mum is in hospital but I cannot visit her because I, myself am not well.  So better stay away till I am better.  So probably I'll visit her tomorrow when I finish work at 5pm.  She has a diabetic problem and besides she is stubborn as are most elderly folks.  Sad but true.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: