Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Skiing In Jilin

I hope everyone has settled in to their new routines, schools, driving children around...ballet, skating,..tuition...etc.
 
The first month of school has been a gentle start for me , some of the kids took extended holidays.  It has been super cold the last 2 weeks, with lots of snow showers, and full blown snow on the out skirts.  We've blasted our heaters and used hot water bottles to keep ourselves nice and toastie.
 
Haven't done alot over the weekends, too cold to go out sometimes.  We've been out with Yong..no he actually COOKED for us!  Very yummy tooo.  And stayed on to play computer games at his apartment...very bachelor pad kind of place.
 
Simon's birthday was last night.  He is a happy camper with his PSP, and I will be to when I get a chance on it. Will get plenty of opportunity when we go on holiday as the hotel TV is usually sooo bad.
 
Anyways, Simon & I will be in Jilin (North East of China)  skiing from 1-12 Feb 2008.  We will leave Shanghai on 1 Feb evening , and spend 2 days in Chang Chun before heading to the resort on 3 Feb. 
 
We will leave on Chang Chun 12 Feb evening and be back in Shanghai by 9.30pm in the night.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!
Love, Hugs & Kisses,
Wati
 
ps-below are the links to where I am staying


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: