Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year! To those who will have none

For those ... who knows what bleak future that is in store ... yet hope is on a knife's edge.  How it ends .... I think it depends on how we see life.  So have a positive and optimistic view.

Happy New Year! To those who will       have none,
      A wish that knows too well it cannot be.
      Perhaps one ought not wish so futilely;
      Perhaps one ought, that such not be alone.
      Yearning is the price one pays for hope,


Nor can one hope unless one would endure.
      Each futile wish makes paradise more sure,
      Widening the world's supernal [
lofty; of more than earthly or human excellence, powers]scope.
      

Yet there are those who find such wishes cheap,
      Easy substitutes for sacrifice.
      A wish for good is more than merely nice,
      Restoring winds that stir the unguent [
an ointment or salve, usually liquid or semiliquid, for application to wounds, sores,]       deep.

 



Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: