Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Teenager's Sacrifice

Right after Rumi's wedding 9th Dec 2007 .... I wasn't quite sure where to be. I feel neither here nor there. What should I do?? Being in a state of confusion .... I finally decided to follow my dad and Mama back to JB, Malaysia for few days.

After all I feel if I was there things will only get worse ~~~~~~~~~ oh I sooooooooo want to be with you princess. I hope you understand my situation. Finally, after all that drama at JE where Princess sought her sanctuary. More drama were soon to follow.

Jazzmann came to her rescue and she went home with him bonding with her other siblings which she soooooooooo miss them.

Sooner than later finally there was a confrontation with much debate. Everyone is blaming everyone else ..... except to listen to the ONE that is concerned. Oh I wish I was there ... but would I make the situation better or worse. I never stopped thinking about that day.

Only solution IF SOMEONE WILL COMPROMISE. With each of their ego intact .... the giving in was hard. Chomelanggun relate to me all the incident. when I came back to BR. Each with a different point of view. I guess I was glad to be in JB when I MUST be away no matter how much I hated that.

The minute I came back home I went to BR and confronted her about her approach on the subject. Hey, when I love someone means its for life you are after all my sister in my surrogate family. Just because I am away from you that does not mean I don't care ok. I do.

It was good to see Princess after that. She getting use to things or rather giving into the situation that she is in. Oh Princess ........ You are really wonderful and you have indeed grown. I am sooooooooo happy that you are doing well with the environment that you are in.

Well, if you can't beat them, join them. I think you just did. Hey girl, half a loaf is better than none!!

Smile Alwayyyyyyyyssssssss and Be Happy.

No comments: