Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Everyone Should Have this List by Zaki

1. If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?

2. Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.

3. What you are is God's gift to you. What you become is your gift to God.

4. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.

5. God has a purpose and plan for me that no one else can fulfill.

6. We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome.

7. Sometimes when God says "no", it's because He has something
      better in store for you.

8. The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

9. It's my business to do God's business and it's His business to
      take care of my business.

10. Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.

11. How come you're always running around looking for God? He's
      not lost.



Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: