Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Coming Full Circle

After my long absence from LP .... the place almost seems to have a strange feeling. Walking up to my bedroom and around the house - flash backs in my mind. A tear fell - not sure why.

It was good to be back. I never knew how much I miss this place. Mama and dad have kept the place and my bedroom spic and span as always.

Alone ..... trying to recollect my life in the past months. All I wanted just than was to just stay under the cover of my blanket and be oblivion to the world around me. I guess I must have succeeded. All I did was just sleep, eat, veg in front of the telly. Basically that's all that I have been doing for two whole days!!

Had buka with Mama and dad today and that felt good.

Coming full circle?? I can only hope. ....

While on the other side princess was R & R at PR with her other siblings. I also hope and pray that princess too have somehow found some form of conciliation and coming full circle in some small way at least. On the Woodlands front preparation was hard at hand sprucing up the place getting ready for Raya.

Please let this storm clear up soon.

No comments: