Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Raya Tales

So Luisi and family and I manage to cover 6 houses and manage to pay our respect to the elders.

My long lost aunt. My mum's twin sister who got fostered out at a young age. Met her at Pak Busu's house. Food galore!!
Brother and Sister on Raya outfits.



Oh Sara! You look so sweet in your baju kurung!!



Kachang Phool was the order of the day. Rob enjoyed it tremendously loaded with chilli. Just the way he likes it. Luisi trying to feed the little ones.

Wow!! Good to see Rob going visiting with us. Kak Janah's house at Bedok. Hey Kak Janah, I love the way you did the renovation to your house. Well thought off.

My dearest cousin from Arcadia came down to see me. Thanks Ayu. That's really sweet of you. Sorry I could not come to your wedding. I could not take leave on that day

1st day of Raya

Childhood family friend Lyndon Desker but we all always call him Don.

After his long absence .... I think its me. I am the one that never made the effort to contact him.

Sorry Don, but I am glad you were there and also manage to go for Raya visitings with us. My family misses you allot and never fail to mention your name.

No comments: