Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, October 29, 2007

WHO Cares!!

Why do you like to torture yourself this way.  I read your article "Misinterpretation".  The idea of being mysterious is what you did being ambiguous.  Why do you need to explain yourself!!  It works like this sis ....
 
Someone reads it and they THINK you have implicated them.  Why would they think that??  Hmmmm ... let me guess.  Ooooops!!  Perhaps whoever it is feels guilty too.
 
The problem with you is that you are emotional and you are at time complusive and act on impulse.  Sometimes may not always be a good thing.  This is where all trouble starts.
 
You just got to learn to love yourself and who gives a shit about what people think!  I have never like EVER seen really mad enough to yell at someone.  NEVER in all the years that I have known you.  I know your heart.  ITS YOUR HEART THAT ALWAYS GETS YOU INTO trouble dear.
 
You treat all your friends and foes alike with kindness.  YOU NEVER NOT ONCE TRY TO LOOK AT ANYONE'S BAD SIDE.  Every single creature to you is sooooo goooodie and no evil.  Giving chances again and again.
 
But remember NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU.  Offering help to strargers and such.  Well .... but you can never teach old dog new tricks can you.  Its just bloody YOU!  Live life on the edge.  Take Risk.  If you don't try you never know.  Right??  These are the words you told me like one time wwwaaaaaaayyyy toooo many!
 
Anyways, you take care ya.  Miss our chats dear.  Hope your Raya was great.  Give my regards to your family ..... only if you can guess who I am.  Ha, ha, ha.  :)
 
So remember to love yourself and be less impulse ya.  So just write what you feel and who cares what people think.  ITS JUST AN OPINION!


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: