Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going Down

Yesterday I slept early and this morning ... I got worse.  I have been expecting this.  The pain has been there for 8 months now.  But I just let it slide.  Today it got worse and my mum notice it and kicking such a fuss over going to see the doctor.  Its 10:13hrs now.
 
I was going to avoid that.
 
So anyways I got dressed using long pants and with the courtesy of Rob's long sweatshirt.  I guess I'll be going to Alexandra Hospital since that was the last place I had the operation for the Gall Bladder removal.
 
More upset plans :(
 
 


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: