Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Misinterpretation??

Sorry folks ..... ya I know I promise to update my blog to the best of my recollection. But this one calls for URGENT Interpretation.


It was raining hard this morning so took Sara in a cab with Zack tagging along. To explain fully what I meant "Previously".... it means that names or direct hints will be mentioned. So I hope it will not bruise your ego so much. Ya ya if you read it you know who I am talking about.


Yesterday I received an sms from Chomelanggun. .... this morning I recieved a distress phone call. Oh gosh!! This is like the flashback of when the time Jazzmann and the rest of the misinterpreted soooooooooo totally wrong. I remembered I had to email while travelling!! Direct hints or names are rarely mention .... but I guess this time I have to. This is to avoid people getting the wrong idea .... EXCEPT for the one that's related.


My surrogate family is currently going through hard and difficult times now. What with the shifting and deferring of the operation ... though I know you are in pain but do not have a choice but to bear with it till situation clams down if part if not all of it. Sorry I cannot be there for you the way you want me too.


My immediate family is also going through hard times ..... basically its my mum: her health and her state of mind is like driving everyone at Grangeford up the wall. Plus our faithful help will be absent for 17days. So learning to babysit with all the qualms of youn uns is allot, tiring but enjoyable.


This entire Ramadhan and Hari Raya has basically tested almost everything I have never gone through. ..... patience with the old. I so admire Luisi the way you talk to mum. I so lack that. Hence, I the raising of the voices. I don't mean to sound like I am yelling at mum .... but ...


Ok ok. Looks like I am beginning to start rambling now.


When I am with my family it seems to them I don't care for my surrogate family and vice versa. I soooooooo try my best to separate my time. But sometimes its so hard for me to have the cake and eat it.


My life so full of drama but I'm keeping my head above water. ....

First, thank you Rob for being on my side and trying to undeerstand Princess's situation. Yup, I was in exile for several months. It was my choice. I was hurt by what the ONE said, says and most probably will be saying. :(

Ok. The ONE that I was referring to is related by direct blood. Yes, Rob I understand that she cannot be that cruel after all SHE is the one that gave me her kidney for a second chance in life. But ... her snide remarks ...

I have made many mistakes in the course of my life. True. But some or most of her snide remarks just make me draw back. I am sorry and I do realise that I have not been there for my family allot .... ok all the time.

But whatever the lot of you may think ... the separate life that I am leading with my surrogate family is just as loving. For we do go through ALLOT and its the emotional support that they have given me .... THAT in itself gave me strength to go on. Chomelanggun is not and never culculative. She has little she shares little, she has more she shares more. So to my dearest family ... now you see how just as important my surrogate family is to me as you are.

Mama, please convey this message to dad. When I left LP and when I sent that sms to my dad THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT ... not that I was taken care off less. What I meant was I am just as well taken care off at Woodies than I am at LP. Mama, please tell Dad I am truly sorry if he misunderstood me all this time.

I do love my family as much as I love my surrogate family. Though I live separate lives from the two. My mum is the one that ever enquired about Chomelanggun's well being. But I am greatful that all of you do ask about how my dearest princess.

Currently from what I know that little humble abode soon to be Chomelanggun's and Princess's home .... have been painted whose Princess's frenz kindly provided labour for. Finances flowing out.

Me?? Still living on the charity of others. So Rob, Steve, anyone else ..... need a staff?? I'm kinda free at least after the 12th November. This is about the time when I will be seriously looking for a job.

Why 12th November?? I am warning you guys NOW that I'll not be free on the 10th November because ... that's when Chomelanggun and Princess will be shifting.

12th November - is the final completion date.

I will be at Sara's school on the 31st Oct for her Holloween - Trick and Treating affair. I'm so excited!! It's my first Trick and Treating in Singapore!!

Don't worry Mama, after 31st Oct I promise dad that I will be visiting you guys across the causeway and will be spending some time there. (On the day that Luisi and Family is not going visiting).

Luisi will be going to Barcelona for four days from this Fri 26th Oct and will only be back on the 29th Oct. Gosh!! This means I got to learn how to cook on what Zack like to eat!! Nah, should not be that difficult right?? If Luisi you can do it .... I suppose I can.

Bottom line is .......... I will try to do my best for both my immediate and surrogate family.

Luisi I know what you were going through while I was in EXILE as Rob puts it. He shown me all the evidences of what you have to put up with mum. Hey, if you had called .... I would have helped out you know. But I do thank you for putting in all the smarts into mum's affairs.

Only Allah knows my true heart and how I really feel for both families. Yup, drama never stops in my life as it spirals down ..... but .... hey, I need to embrace the rain before I get the rainbow right?? Its now my storm.

I do not have all the answers for Chomelanggun's worries and to even lighten her wearies. It may be a seedy little place. Almost seem like a life in the ghetto. But I guess no matter how frightening ... there are things and situation where we just strengthen our guts.

Two options - you cacn still brave it out or bunk in at JE with my mum and me, whilst Pricess is at Jazzmann's domain.

Its still cramp .... but .... at least company is there. People, people ... PLEASE DON'T JUMP INTO WRONG CONCLUSION OK. I will still be there for mum as much as possible as I NOW know how bad her health is.

Q .... please I don't hate you and I do miss your kids. Can we EVER have a truce??

OK. Time for me to pick Sara up now. I'll update the rest later k :)

No comments: