Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Saying Good Bye

The night after the Adams Road feast Shahrazad stayed at my mum's and was my roomie for the night. Its been so long since I've spen time with her. It was good even though it was late. She insisted she want to come with us though it was early ..... 6am sharp we were leaving for the airport.

Despite of that ..... neither of us slept!! We played phone games, chated, listening to music RAP!!! Can you imagine Shahrazad listening to RAP!! Finally she slept but got up at 4am promptly for Shahur ..... all she had was cereal?? But than so did I. I guess I over ate at Adams Road.



6am sharp we left with Zan, Darian, Shahrazad, my Mum and me all packed in one cab!! Wati, Simon, Dad and Mama arrived shortly after us. While Simon and Wati checked in their bags we waited for them at Coffee Bean.

We chatted for a bit and it wasn't long when Wati and Simon had to go. We all accompanied them to their gate. Hugs and kisses were exchanged. I just wish they were here longer but duty calls.

It was than that I decided to go back to LP. Gosh ..... its been months since I last been there.

So Mama gave all of us a ride back home. Shahrazad sadly saw me stayed behind in the car but I promise her that next Sat she can stay at Nyai's house and we can spend more time together. It slipped my mind that the following Sat is already Hari Raya!!

No comments: