Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Point of View

Thanks Rob for giving me and Sara a lift to school this morning.  I am glad the rain stopped when it should :)  Well, actually it was just a slight drizzle when I was done.
 
Manage to run my errants this morning while the little boy was asleep right till I came back home!!  Just in time!  Phew!!  Hee.  Hee.  Perhaps its because he slept late last night.
 
Anyways .... yup, yup, I do know who you are.  So you found a place yet?
 
FYI, what you said about me is a little misconstrued - I meant .... each person has two side, its just that I would like to think that there is always more good than bad.  Not that there is all 100% good.  Get it??
 
I know its just a matter of opinion.  Hhhhhmmm I always feel that sometimes there is a need to justify one self as the journey itself or the process is just as important as the result or destination.  Why??  Its because people have a tendency to misread your action if you do not justify them.
 
Don't worry people - your questions will get answered in due time.  But not at this point of time.  For one .... my head hurts and its only 19:54hrs.  So I am turning in early.


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: