Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Second Day of Eid

So on the second it will be spent at my mum's.  Leftover laundry was done.  Kids showered and ate.  Got ready and we all trooped in a cab and headed for my mum's.
 
Spending half a day there.  Just eating. Kids as usual playing with ALMOST anything their mothers allowed them to play.  Luisi, wanting to clean up what she can cause my mum and I was preparing to spend 17 days at Orchard.
 
All of my mum's stuff have already been packed by Mida the day before she left.  I didn't have much .... well .... using most of my sister's clothes.  What else is new!!  Same as when I am in Woodies.
 
Can't quite recall what time we left.  Anyways .... we left in two cabs and when we got to Orchard ... we did more eating.  Rob called for Pizza for dinner and we had ice-cream for desert.  Luisi prepared my made shift bed.  It was a long day for me already and I went of like a light  .... ALMOST.  But you know how it is in a new place.  It takes time getting use to the new bed.
 
So ... my babysitting task begins!


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: