Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Day After

Well, I went back to Woodlands for a day to share my joy with Princess and all who resides there. Princess was somewhat still under the weather but coping with slight difficulty. Hhhhhmmm more changes to be expected as the days loom closer and closer.

Baby steps I remind myself and do what I can. Storm is brewing but a Rainbow will soon appear. When .... its a something I will not know. But come I am sure it will.

You have to first embrace the rain before coming to the rainbow. Changes maybe hard to swallow but I guess we need each other (family and friends) for strength. But strength is in us and life is something we have to make the best of it.

Lately, I begun realising how much I am missing my family ALLOT. I hope and pray that each of us have come full circle in some small way. Things we did and not proud of and suffer the consequences we must.

Baby steps ......

No comments: