Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Taking Sides

Dedicated to my brother-in-law Rob.

Ok ok I know you love all of us equally and you are not on my side or anyone's side for that matter. Its either we do something right or wrong that's what counts.

I am greatful for all that you have done for me and being my pillar of strength. Sorry did not mean to ignore you and the family in the past. I know you hate me blubbering but sometimes I just can't help myself.

You are one of a kind .... and all the "Pen and Tell Bullshit Show" really made me thing in some way. Believing in Ghosts, wiget boards among other things. ..... BUT .... sorry I still believe in the Supernatural.

I'm so lucky to haveA brother-in-law like youWithout you in my lifeI don't know what I'd do

When I need you
You’re there for me
A better brother-in-law
You couldn’t be

The bond we share
Will always be strong
In my eyes
You can do no wrong
and I love our kitchen chats :)

No comments: