Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Darian's 5th Birthday

After my long absence I decided to show up at my nephew's birthday which was held at Pak Alang's house. Ya, Ya, I NEARLY chicken out. ........ BUT I didn't! I'm glad I didn't

Mum walked through the door and was surprised to see Wati and Simon sitting comfortably eating as mum, Mida and myself arrive late. What else is new!! Aunt Chwee Im made her all time fave Phiti (erm ... not sure if I got that spelling right) but I am sure you guys know what it is.



So finally this cheeky nephew of mine turned 5! How time flies.

Deserts was Ice Cream and cakes and MORE cakes!




It wasn't long before it was time to open up the presies. One of them was a chateh. The kids, my dad and I had a go at it. I suck big time since not only have I not played for a long time .... but I rarely play it as a kid. My dad despite of being at the age of 74 .... BOY he can hit it like it was only just yesterday!!

He would have continued playing if not for the slippery floor! Good spot daddy-O!




Hhhhhmmm looking at what's left of the cake??

No comments: