Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good Bye is not Forever

Thank you all once again for your contributions. I loved reading all your articles though some can be a weeeeee bit debatable. I will try and update you guys to the best of my recollection. However, there are certain incidents and emotions I would like to keep them to myself.

I know how much you guys worry about me ....... Please don't; for there are times I just want to swallow my own sorrow. So don't bug me about THAT ok. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lie.

One incident leading to another ........ after being jobless .... I think is a blessing in disguise.

No comments: